Monday, April 2, 2012

Breakfast at Vivere Suites Alabang's Sky lounge Restaurant & Bar.

I don't blog about food here and I have no idea what to write but my breakfast at  Sky Lounge Restaurant & Bar located in Vivere Suites Alabang I guess is an experience for me that is worth sharing here, if you don't mind. 



We are the BFF's and we are ready to pig out. ; )




View from Sky Lounge Restaurant & Bar


View from Sky Lounge Restaurant Bar & Restaurant


View from Sky lounge Restaurant Bar & Restaurant


View from Sky Lounge Restaurant & Bar
Breakfast at Sky Lounge Bar and Restaurant is like having your breakfast in the sky, literally.( They are located at the 31st Floor of the hotel ). Aside from their seems to be breakfast from around the world buffet I enjoyed the view of the metropolis.


Satisfied for our breakfast
Happy Travel,

Wamboy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...